We will reopen Tuesday, February 19, at 10 am.
Please stop in and sign up for our Internet Literacy informational presentation. It will be held on Friday, March 1, from 4pm to 5pm.
Presented by Paul Ninneman, you will learn how to set up and access online email, learn about social media, how to combat false online information, how to avoid scams and phishing attempts. And more!
We will be limiting registration to 10 people, so stop in to sign up soon!
- 375+ interactive online courses, available 24/7.
- Courses run for six weeks.
- New sessions begin every month.
- Taught by college instructors who are experts in their field.
- Certificate of Completion awarded.
- Students who have enrolled in a course must log in and VIEW (not complete) lessons one and two within 13 days after the start date of the course, or they will be automatically dropped.
- Page 1